Microsoft announced that the beta version of Microsoft Office 2010 is now freely available to the general public. To get it, visit: http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010
I have a few old computers laying around, so I will gladly test the beta and report my findings. I was quite happy with most of the enhancements Microsoft made in Office 2007. Let's hope that Office 2010 takes things to the next level.
Here are the "Top 10 Benefits of Office 2010 Beta"
- Express your ideas more visually
- Accomplish more when working together
- Enjoy the familiar Office experience from more locations and more devices
- Create powerful data insights and visuals
- Deliver compelling presentations
- Manage large volumes of e-mail with ease
- Store and track all your ideas and notes in one place
- Get your message out instantly
- Get things done faster and easier
- Access work across devices and platforms