Here are the reasons why I don't plan to purchase a first generation iPad:
- Apple has a history of "fixing" problems and releasing 2nd and 3rd generation mobile devices
- No multi-tasking? You've got to be kidding me. Does this mean that I can't listen to my music while I'm reading an e-book or browsing the web?
- Pay extra to get an iPad that has built-in 3G and GPS? Why make it an option?
- No camera? How will I Skype?
- Still can't easily change the battery.
- Dock only in portrait mode? (I think the 2nd generation iPad will allow you to dock in both portrait and landscape modes)
- Where's the Corning Gorilla Glass option?