I may not be giving away an iPad, but I know that at least one company will give away an Apple iPad at HIMSS10.
Stop by Orchestrate Healthcare's booth 6141 at HIMSS and register to win an iPad. You can learn more about Orchestrate Healthcare by visiting: http://www.orchestratehealthcare.com/
* Integration (EMR Integration, Clinical & Business Application Integration, Device Integration)
* EMR Consulting Services
* GE Centricity
* Many Ambulatory EMR's: EpicCare Ambulatory, NextGen, Allscripts, eClinicalWorks and many other CCHIT Certified EMR's.
* Healthcare Information Exchange (HIE): whether with a RHIO/HIE or a more generic external trading partner
* Web Services, integration-as-a-service, and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
* Clinical Data Exchange: e-Rx, e-Lab, CCR
* Payer / Provider Connectivity (e.g. better integration and automation of 835 and EOB processing) and other Revenue Cycle Transactions (e.g. point-of-service)
* EMPI - Enterprise Master Person/Patient Index
* Technical Staff Augmentation
* Many Other "Best in KLAS" Technical Services
So, who else is giving away an iPad at HIMSS10?