- Wife: What do you mean by "mobile health computing"?
- Me: I'm talking about the use of mobile computers in health care. I'm blogging about tablet PCs, netbooks, small computers, and lately I've been writing about the Apple iPad.
- Wife: If you're just blogging about gadgets, why don't you rename your site iStuff?
- Me: Well, I think someone's probably already taken the URL iStuff.com. Besides, I'm not just blogging about computers. I'm writing about how mobile computers are changing health care.
- Wife: Isn't that what MedicineandTechnology.com is about?
- Me: Yes, but MedicineandTechnology.com covers broader issues, including advances in health care and also health IT.
- Wife: You should start a blog about health IT. No one knows what to do with EHRs right now. All these doctors don't know which EHR system to buy. You should write about that.
- Me: You want me to start another blog???
Friday, March 26, 2010
Mobile Health and Computing
Here's a conversation I had the other night with my wife: