CardioTeach allows healthcare providers to educate from their iPad at the moment a patient has a question.
- Explain common coronary, rhythm, and peripheral conditions and the procedures used to treat them
- Mark-up anatomical illustrations with cardiac devices, such as pacemakers and lead wires; place notes anywhere on a page for emphasis or clarification
- Attach completed graphics to email for patients, caregivers, and clinicians
The Patient Experience
- Mobile Education: receive personalized cardiovascular education from anywhere, at any time
- Patient Satisfaction: make informed decisions about cardiovascular therapy options
- Patient Compliance: understand compliance and adherence requirements and living with cardiovascular treatment
Learn more about this iPad app here.