The Wireless Health annual conference series convenes the vanguard international research communities in Wireless Health technology and medical research with the rapidly expanding Wireless Health product and service industry, government leadership and policy makers. This conference provides the highest profile academic and industrial research forum for the new field of Wireless Health.
Highlights of the 2011 Conference include:
Remarkably Strong Single Track Technical Program (Paper Presentations, Panels, Technical Demonstrations, Poster Presentations & Tutorials) & Comprehensive Paper Review Process
- All submitted papers evaluated by 5 reviewers & discussed in TPC meeting in San Diego
- 14 papers & 20 technical demonstrations accepted for presentation subject to shepherding
- Bruce Dobkin, M.D. – Professor of Neurology, UCLA
- Gene Frantz – Principal Fellow & BD Manager, Texas Instruments
- Paul Jacobs, Ph.D. – Chairman & CEO, Qualcomm
- Farnam Jahanian, Ph.D. – Head of CISE Directorate, NSF
- William Riley, Ph.D. - Program Director, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute; Chair, NIH mHealth Inter-Institute Interest Group (IIIG)
- Chris Van Hoof, Ph.D. – Director of HUMAN++, IMEC
Panel discussion topics:
- Innovations for Reduction in Heart Failure Readmission
- Health & Wellness Connectivity Services in Vehicles on the Go
- New Initiatives & Program Opportunities in Wireless Health Research
More information here.