MPR – the most widely used drug reference by clinicians – is available as a free App for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Over 75,000 of your colleagues have installed MPR. Try it now and find out why!
The MPR drug database is also available for BlackBerry, Palm, and Microsoft Mobile devices, as well as desktop and laptop computers running Microsoft XP and Microsoft Vista (www.empr.com/download).
For 25 years, you and your peers have relied on the print editions of MPR to deliver up-to-date, concise drug information at the point-of-care. Now the exact same drug information is available for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
The MPR App delivers:
* Over 4,000 up-to-date drug monographs accessible by therapeutic category, brand name, generic name, disease, or manufacturer
* Monographs for both prescription and OTC drugs
* Continuously updated Drug News, Alerts, and Pipeline
* Prescribing Notes for each disease state
* Over 30 clinical calculators
And many more clinical tools!
To download MPR, visit the MPR App at the iTunes store now.