Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Testing the Panasonic Toughbook® T8

I received a Panasonic Toughbook® T8 today and I'll be testing this rugged laptop for the next few weeks. The T8 is a super-light notebook that also includes a touch screen. Here's a brief description of this light, durable notebook:
Weighing in at 3.3 lbs., the Toughbook® T8 business-rugged laptop combines light weight and durability, with a built-in magnesium alloy case, sanitizable rubber hand strap, embedded wireless, and added security and remote management with Intel® Core™2 processor with vPro™ technology*. Built with legendary Toughbook reliability and unparalleled portability, the drop- and spill-resistant Toughbook T8 keeps up with today's busy mobile professionals.
You'll see that the T8 has a hand-strap that allows you to securely hold the laptop while you're moving around. The T8 is so light that it's actually quite easy to hold this computer in one hand and type with the other hand. You'll be plucking at the keys, but you may prefer that method over using a stylus on a tablet PC. You can also easily tap on the screen using your finger or the built-in stylus pen.

Stay tuned as I test the T8 and publish blog posts related to this laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment