Here's an upcoming webinar titled, "Mobility for Health Care: The Choices and Challenges"
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
1:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
Even with the hype, the industry is underestimating the value of mobility as an enabler of business process management. This presentation looks at the degree of expectation and adoption of mobile computing as well as the challenges of rapidly advancing technology and the difficult issues of security and management.
Attendees will learn how to:
• Understand the major mobile platforms (Android, Apple, RIM, or Microsoft) that should be supported
• Review form factors and devices that will prove most useful (smart phones, tablets)
• Discover the appropriate clinical applications for different care settings
• Examine how the devices be procured, managed, and secured
• Kenneth Kleinberg, Senior Director, The Advisory Board Company
Complimentary! There is no cost to attend this webinar.
Each webinar lasts at least 60 minutes and includes a Q&A session with the presenter. Each registration includes one web connection per registrant.
CPHIMS, This activity qualifies for 1.0 contact hour toward recertification of the CPHIMS credential.
Register for this event here.