I've been running Windows 7 RC (32 bit) on my Lenovo Thinkpad X200 Tablet PC for a while now. I did a clean install on a blank hard drive. Then, I ran ThinkVantage System Update 3.14 to download drivers and it loaded drivers that were marked as XP/Vista. Currently, most of the drivers seem to work with Windows 7, but there are a few exceptions.
- Intel Turbo Memory seems to be working.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are working.
- The built-in AT&T WWAN is working.
- Built-in camera is working.
- Multi-touch screen working (active digitizer plus passive touch-screen).
- Fingerprint reader is working.
- ThinkVantage Active Protection is working.
- Modem - not tested. Who still uses a phone modem these days?
Post a Comment