The Lenovo Thinkpad X200 Tablet PC is not a new machine. However, the folks over at MobileTechReview have recently given it a nice review. The editors gave it 5 stars (out of 5 stars). I guess you can't get any better than that.
Here are some of the highlights from their review:
What's hot: Great build quality. Long battery life.
What's not: Screen looks grainy on our touch screen model. No internal optical drive.
- Compared to the AMD-powered HP TouchSmart tx2 tablet, the ThinkPad X200t runs significantly cooler and the fan runs very quietly.
- Compared to the Dell Latitude XT2, the ThinkPad is faster with the Intel SL processor option (the Dell ships only with the slower SU line running at 1.4 and 1.6GHz).
- The 12.1-inch LED backlit screen looks grainy compared to the one found on the Toshiba Portege M750 (also with touch screen), but when the brightness is turned to max, the Lenovo’s screen has more contrast than most recent tablets.
- The notebook’s battery lasted 7 hours while working on MS Office documents, surfing the web, taking notes and drawing pictures with Wi-Fi turned on and screen turned to max under the“Balanced” power setting.
- Among 12-inch Tablet notebooks, the ThinkPad X200t stands out with its build quality and good software.
Post a Comment