- Great savings: Save up to 80% off the list price of the print textbook
- Pay only for the time you need: Choose a rental length between 30 and 360 days and pay only for the exact time you need a book. Extend your rental for as little as one day or convert to purchase
- Rent once, read everywhere: Rent and read tens of thousands of textbooks on PC, Mac, Kindle, or your mobile device
- Keep your annotations: Access your notes and highlights anytime, even after the rental expires, at kindle.amazon.com
How Renting Works:
Kindle Textbook Rental is a flexible and affordable way to read textbooks. You can rent for the minimum length, typically 30 days, and save up to 80% off the print list price. If you find you need your textbook longer, you can extend your rental by as little as 1 day as many times as you want and just pay for the added days.
• Download one of our free Kindle reading apps for your PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android device, Windows Phone 7, Blackberry, or Kindle – wherever you'd like to read your textbook.
• Search for your textbook in the Textbooks Store or from the search bar. If a Kindle edition is available for rent, you'll see an option in the Formats section on the textbook page. Select this option.
• On the Kindle textbook page select your rental end date. Kindle textbooks can typically be rented for any length between 30 to 360 days – you pay only for the time you need and can extend or buy anytime.
• Click on "Rent now with 1-click" button to place your rental order.
Post a Comment