Professional iPad Briefcase. I have also been using the Marware C.E.O. Hybrid case for the Apple iPad.
This is a nice alternative to the original Apple case for the iPad. This case is still relatively slim and light and it allows you to tilt the iPad in a three different angles. Plus, it has a nice elastic hand strap that will help you to hold the iPad securely when you're working in the clinical setting.
This case is primarily for those who want a slim, light, simple case. There are no pockets, no compartments, and no other bells or whistles. This is a simple case that incorporates an innovative design and I would recommend this case over the standard Apple case.
Here are its features:
• Ultra low-profile, sleek design
• Innovative elastic interior hand strap for better grip
• Padded exterior and injection molded interior for rigid support and protection
• Soft suede-like interior protects from scratching
• Multiple adjustable angles for viewing, displaying or typing
• Reinforced grip corners for maximum hold, corner protection and secure closure
• Elastic strap to hold the case in the open position
• Includes: Faux leather folio case
Post a Comment