According to PC World, here's what you can now expect:
- Blu-ray and improved Bluetooth support:
- Fixes Wi-Fi issues when Vista awakes from sleep mode.
- Improves performance of Vista desktop sidebar gadget, allowing for RSS feeds to perform better.
- Address overall Vista system performance issues. Microsoft says SP2 repairs nearly 700 nagging Vista bugs and security updates.
- Boosts power management efficiency by 10 percent.
- Gives your computer support for VIA Technologies' new 64-bit CPU
- Lets your system support exFAT, which can handle larger files and can also use UTC timestamps so you can synchronize files across different time zones.